Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fighting Aging Armed With Esenté!



When it comes to anti aging rejuvenation for my mature skin, I rely totally on Esenté Skincare’s Red Volcanic Seaweed Complex. This serum is very light and literally feels like smooth silk on my face. It soothes my face and makes the skin texture so soft and supple. I apply it every night and over the past month my skin has definitely become younger, smoother and healthier. The fine lines and wrinkles also seem to be abating slowly. 

http://www.esenteskincare.com/Anti-Aging.aspx


The anti-aging benefits are thanks to the red volcanic seaweed content which is known to be more than 500 times more effective than Vitamin E or even beta-carotene. The gentle serum completely penetrates the skin, hydrates it and serves to normalize skin functions by helping to get rid of discoloration or dark patches. Armed with cellular energy, it also regenerates the tissues, protects from oxidation and fights free radical damage. It is suitable for all skin types.

What’s more, this powerful anti aging rejuvenation formula can even be used as a primer before applying makeup. Makeup goes on smoothly and gets a smooth and even finish. It also works excellently after laser and chemical peels, microdermabrasion and other facial procedures. 

Needless to say, I am totally in love with this multi-functional Red Volcanic Seaweed Complex that empowers me to always stay young and radiant. You too can use it to slowly turning the clock back on aging!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment