Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Have you Tried Esenté’s Derma-Defense Yet?



This blog post is about Esenté’s effective range of sun damaged skin products and other products that can protect and revitalize your skin.

I have been on the lookout for a good sun block product that will protect my skin from the harsh sun exposure that we experience here in Dallas, Texas. I tried a few products from the supermarket shelf and they irritated my sensitive skin a lot. Even the clinically recommended ones would make my skin burn at times.




So, it was with some trepidation that I tried Esenté’s Derma-Defense that was suggested to me by a friend whose skin is quite sensitive like mine.

Today I cannot believe my good fortune to have something like Esenté literally fall right into my lap. I apply the Derma-Defense everyday and the SPF 30 guards my skin against the constant skin exposure. Apart from the sun damaged skin products, I have slowly included an Esenté cleanser, toner, serum and night repair cream into my regular skin care regimen as well. The result is younger, smoother, healthier looking skin that is envied by all. As all Esenté products are made using organic and natural ingredients, they also make my skin smooth, reduce pore size and prevent the daunting prospect of premature aging.

Now I have women walking up to me and hankering to know the secret of my glowing and youthful skin. And I know exactly how they feel because I was in their shoes till not very long ago!
I truly cannot thank Esenté and Victoria Nash enough for their ‘Created by Nature, Defined through Science’ range of highly effective skincare products!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment